The candle has an octagonal profile all the way along the body, with a pointed top.
They fit most regular taper candle holders.
Candles are unscented, but have a faint honey aroma that is a natural characteristic of beeswax.
Beeswax has many health benefits, but most notable is that it is air purifying - as the candle burns, the negative ions from the beeswax attaches to positive ions (which include dust, mold, mildew), leaving your space cleaner and healthier.
Dimensions: approximately 1.9cm W x 25cm L
The natural beeswax candle has a warm yellow colour. Please keep in mind, colours may differ depending on your device's screen.
- Trim your candle wick to approximately 5mm (1/4 inch) before each burn.
- We recommend burning for a maximum of 2 hours each time you use them.
- We recommend cleaning off any dust or residue before burning, to keep the wax clean.
- Ensure the candle is well fitted and standing up straight in your candle holder before burning. For extra security, we recommend a "wax button" created by letting the candle wax melt slightly and tipping some of the melted wax into the candle holder to act as a glue for the candle's base.
- These taper candles are not drip-free. Some dripping may occur (which, we find is aesthetically pleasing) so please ensure you are burning it over a protected surface. Beeswax is relatively easy to clean off by applying a warm cloth or chipped off with a hard object.
- Discontinue use once the candle reaches approximately 5cm in length.
- Burn on a non-flammable surface, away from flammable objects and fabrics.
- Over time, beeswax can develop a matte film over the surface which is called 'bloom' and is natural and merely superficial. If you would like to 'remove' the matte look, simply give the surface a light wipe with some tissue or soft cloth.